About Ball Magnets
APP LAUNCHING IN MARCH 2021
Ball Magnets is a training app designed to improve your AFL skills, game awareness and fitness by training with the competition’s best players. Ball Magnets will provide you with exclusive training programs, insights and information that you will find nowhere else. If you want the edge on your competitors and to be the best you can be, then this app is for you.
The Ball Magnets team includes some of the games biggest names including Brownlow medallists Tom Mitchell and Lachie Neale, Carlton Club Captain Patrick Cripps, Number 1 draft pick Matthew Rowell and Erin Phillips, the best player in the AFLW, as well as other special AFL Star guests.
Drills are designed to be completed with a partner or in a small group.
- • Two new 15 min sessions per week:
- • 1 x Footy Skills + 1 x Strength & Conditioning
- • Unique playing and training insights you won’t find anywhere else
- • Archived sessions for extra work that will give you the edge at any level
- • Regular challenges to test yourself against the best (and your team mates!)
Extra preparation and training has made our careers so successful in the AFL.
Join us and improve your game to be the best you can be.